Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Newport Beach Kitchen Progress 3

When I was younger, if someone would have told me that some day I would obsess and fall in love with things like back splash tile and crown molding, I would have first asked what a back splash and crown molding were, and then I never would have believed them. And yet...here I am, quite obsessed with this marble back splash, in all of its honed and beveled glory. This will be my last kitchen update until it's completely finished, and even though my iPhone photos hardly do it justice, I couldn't help posting up this back splash. I'm in love, and ready for my client to move out so that I can move in. Kidding. (Sort of.)




Designer tip: Take your back splash from wall to wall and up as high as it can go. Here we took it around the window and up to the crown. It makes a huge difference.

See the finished project here.

2 comments:

  1. When do we get to see the final photos of this stunning kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photo shoot is tentatively set for some time in November! We're still waiting on the table, chairs, and window coverings. Thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...