Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LA Mart Sample Sale!


There's another killer sale going on this weekend, the LA Mart Furniture Sample Sale. I've attanded this in the past and scored some pretty sweet deals, including a $165 Asian style coffee table and an Aga John wool rug for a client at about 75% off retail. Luckily I'll be able to hit this one before I leave for camping because the sale starts for designers on Friday (April 30), and doors open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. $10 to get in and $8 to park, but so worth it. Find more information here.

Just for fun, I decided to post a video of me as one of the "hosts" for the LA Mart sample sale back in 2008. It's kind of embarrassing for me to watch, but I thought some of you might find it amusing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're such a natural at that hosting stuff! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...